(Junior) Research Consultant | Qualitative
- Set-up, launch and delivery of co-creation projects from A to Z. Working closely with Business Directors, global clients as well as eÿeka global creative community. Serving as primary client contact across accounts and as liaison between client stakeholders and internal team.
- Translating business briefs into inspiring creative challenges for the community. Understanding the core marketing or innovation business challenge of the client and being able to transform it to a clear brief that anyone across the globe would understand.
- Supporting and assisting our global community of more than 400.000 creatives from around the globe. Keeping daily communication with community members. Moderating and analyzing creative output to ensure the best and most relevant results. Providing creative guidance and feedback to the members.
- Analyzing content that comes from the community of creators (qual research). Creating reports and other client materials.
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies. Also, you will be introduced in other online qualitative research methods (e.g. online discussion groups, online one-to-one interviews, blogs, netnography)
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training.
- You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility within the FMCG industry
- Master’s degree in (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management) with solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research.
- Preferably previous 1-3 years of experience in marketing, market research, communications, strategic planning, business development, agency environment is a plus
- Internet & digital & social media savvy
- Fluent in English and French both written and spoken. Any other language is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
Starting date: asap (preferably no later than July 2019)
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture. On top of this we offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.