Senior Research Consultant | 2-3 yrs.
As Senior Research Consultant you will be part of our growing Düsseldorf team, a team of 6 enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business.
Through your passion for online market research you will inspire marketers of cool companies such as Henkel, Miele, Jägermeister, Bosch, Bayer, Mondelez, Südzucker, Campari and many more. You will be responsible for analyses and will help companies to listen to and collaborate with their customers, based on InSites Consulting’s innovative quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- At first, depending on your experience you will dive into data analysis to fully grasp the InSites way of working. Soon you will evolve to guiding junior research consultants and/or data analysts responsible for data cleaning, analysis & first reporting
- You are the internal go-to project manager for a set of projects. You create and guard the planning, manage the process following all the right steps and team up with our back-office in Timisoara to ensure great quality in data.
- Based on gathered market research data you conduct advanced analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You team up with Research Directors who will directly coach & support you. Together, you are responsible for the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management, Market Research) with a solid knowledge in market research, both qualitative and quantitative
- An general interest in marketing and brands
- 2-3 years of experience in a research role
- Proficient in German and English, any other language is an asset
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉