Timisoara, RomaniaYOUR ROLE
As HR Administrator, you are part of our corporate HR team – or Employee Happiness team as we like to call it. At InSites Consulting we are as passionate about our people as we are about market research. With an everlasting enthusiasm, we continuously invest in the happiness of all 280 employees across offices. We are proud to have received the Great Place to Work® Certificate 2019 as a recognition of being a good employer!
With a team of 7 Employee Happiness colleagues we manage one organization from a strong corporate vision co-created with local flavor, and service 9 offices spread across the globe.You will take ownership of the HR administration for Timisoara and support our corporate team in recruitment and training.
HR administration for our Timisoara office team
- You manage the administration related to people joining/leaving the company
- You process the monthly timesheets, payroll and order the meal vouchers
- You take care of the administration related to compensations & benefits
- You are responsible for the personnel archive
- You prepare addenda for employees when changes in the individual labor contract occur
- You issue proofs of employment, medical proofs, income proofs upon request
- You are in charge with the health and safety at work and the labor medicine, making sure all documents are up to date
- You are the main point of contact for the local authorities
- You support other HR related local initiatives, such as Employee Appreciation Day
Support for corporate recruitment & training
- You schedule and follow-up candidate interviews for our 9 offices
- You manage our recruitment platform Jobvite: upload new applications, keep track of feedback, create job postings, …
- You manage online job boards (LinkedIn, Indeed, university job portals, …)You take care of the practical planning of the onboarding journey of new hires
- You provide support for offline training sessions: sending invites, managing attendees
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong interest in Human Resources; a first working experience will give you a head start!
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- HR Inspector Certification would be a plus
- Passionate about people and processes
- Service minded
- Discrete and able to manage confidential information
- Strong administrative skills: accurate and precise (having an eye for detail)
- Flexible and adaptive: able to juggle between different tasks and priorities
- A team player that is humorous and fun to work with ;-)!