As Technical Lead you become part of the Timisoara Squad in the growing Platform Innovation Team. Squads are currently based in our Ghent (Belgium) and Timisoara (Romania) office and meet up at least once a year. You and your cross-functional, co-located team will further strengthen & innovate our platforms and by doing so directly impact our business on a global scale.
We are looking for a technical wizard, who will help build & expand the team in our Timisoara office. In your role, you will be responsible for steering the development team towards a common technical vision and make sure we stay ahead with our development technologies.
The platform you will be working on is the Consumer Consulting Square. A ‘Square’ is a closed, online and mobile first community that establishes a long-term relationship between interesting and interested consumers at one hand with a brand and researchers at the other hand. To ensure that participating in our market research studies ‘doesn’t feel like research’, we constantly look for inspiration & best practices from some of the most popular social media in the world. At this moment, we have set-up 400+ Square platforms in 25 languages among 100K unique users.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are extremely motivated to join the InSites Consulting tribe
- You will work in an agile Squad, applying scrum & other agile practices
- You are a full stack developer, developing in .NET, C#, Angular and Microsoft SQL Server
- You implement Azure services
- Together with the Technical Lead in Ghent you are accountable for the design and maintenance of our technical platform architecture
- You team up with product owners and other developers to review and qualify business requirements, (non-)functional specifications, use-cases, and test plans
- You step in on technical debates, and work with internal stakeholders to define technical options and agree on solutions for future streams of work
- You actively share your expertise and act as a source of inspiration for your colleagues
- You are proud of your work
- At least 7 years of experience in developing web applications
- Preferably a Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or a similar domain
- Angular/TypeScript knowledge would be a big plus
- Extensive knowledge of .NET, C#
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Azure services (Redis cache, media service, service bus) is a plus
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to establish and follow an enterprise framework for all phases of software development
- Software architecture experience including design, documentation, and analysis
Your key competences
- You’re passionate about new technologies and the latest trends within IT
- You meet the challenge to bring projects to a good end with your creative approach
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You prefer building high-quality code over quick and dirty
- You're a team player and show potential to develop your leadership skills
- Last but not least: you are fun to work with 😉!