Manchester, United Kingdom
To support the growth of one of our busy research teams in Manchester, we are looking for a new colleague with great organizational skills, excited about innovative online technologies and research techniques. You will join a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to empower people to shape the future of brands.
Through your passion for data and research, you inspire marketers of companies such as Unilever, NBrown and Emirates.
The key role of the Research Executive is to provide assistance on research projects, while managing smaller projects independently.
Depending on your experience you will be involved in quantitative, community and qualitative projects to fully grasp the Join the Dots / InSites way of working. You will be assisting the main project manager on medium sized or large/complex projects, from set up to final presentation. Quickly you will start to independently manage smaller, simple projects, working directly with a project leader.
By teaming up with Research Directors they will directly coach & support you. Together, you are responsible for the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
You are in close contact with national as well as international customers to deliver high value content and services therefore you will gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training.
- Preferably educated to degree level (must include research methodology as part of the course) in marketing, business, economic or social sciences, but not a necessity
- Proven experience in a research position producing consumer insights
- Proficient knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Good skills in various areas of word processing and presentation tools (Word, PowerPoint …)
- Solid analytics skills
- Ability to manage a research project from start to end
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
- Creative, humorous and fun to work with 😉