Junior Research Consultant | Qualitative
As Junior Research Consultant within our Ghent office you are part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to empower people to shape the future of brands. Through your passion for data and consumer insights, you inspire marketers of cool companies such as Swarovski, Perrigo and Axa.
You will be responsible for marketing analysis and reporting based on extensive market research data and working closely with the other Research Managers and Project Managers across our offices.
Our teams are focusing on 3 different domains: FMCG, New Media & Entertainment and Technology & Services. We currently have an opening in our Technology & Services team.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- At first your focus is on data analysis and full reporting: based on gathered market research data you conduct analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You closely work with Senior Research Managers who will directly coach and train you. You are in close contact with national as well as international customers to deliver high value content and services
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You build experience and gradually become responsible for complete methodologies (e.g. sampling, survey design etc.)
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility
- Master degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management, Market Research) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- A first experience in market research will give you a head start
- Proficient knowledge of Dutch and/ or English (both oral and written)
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Team player
- Result-oriented & proactive
- Systematic & organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉