Research Manager | Technology & Services
As Research Manager within our Rotterdam office you will be part of a team of 20 enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business.
Having a focus on Technology & Services and through your passion for quantitative research, your main client focus will be our Philips account. You will be responsible for performing marketing analyses & consulting projects based on extensive quantitative market research data, working closely with the other Research Managers and Project & Method Managers across our offices.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Research Manager, you are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process
- You design insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice that support your clients in their decision-making
- You are in close contact with customers to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives. You get responsibility to develop and maintain your own customer portfolio.
- You will guide more junior consultants in the analysis process and will perform more advanced analyses techniques if needed (mostly quantitative)
- You closely work with senior research & business managers who will coach and support you
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Product Design) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research - Majors or Master’s in marketing, market research or econometrics are recommended
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in (online) quantitative research
- Proficient knowledge of English (oral and written); Dutch or any other language is an asset
- Good skills in various areas of word processing and presentation tools (Word, PowerPoint …)
- Experienced SPSS user
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉