Data Analyst [remote]
As Data Analyst [remote] you are a member of Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool companies such as Douwe Egberts, eBay, Heineken, BBC and ING.
Within your team you are responsible for analyses and reporting. You manage the project from an analytical point-of view. To do this, you process data in various ways, from manipulating data in analytical tools, to table reporting and charting. Together with the consultant team, you dig into the project in search of the most important findings. You support senior members of the team in analyzing and reporting more complex and technical challenging projects. You will be able to work from any remote location.
- Quality Control: You run data checks on raw data to ensure quality of technical survey implementation. You do this by visual scanning the dataset and data manipulation where needed.
- Data handling: You manage datasets and prepare them for further analyses (data cleaning, restructuring and reweighting).
- Analyses and reporting: You are in the lead for analyzing and charting surveys. You also correctly interpret technical briefings to create basic table reporting with the appropriate tools. You take full ownership in running descriptive univariate analyses and chart results based on a concrete briefing. Finally, you analyze and report simple qualitative research plug-ins.
- Bachelor’s degree e.g. Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or a similar study
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Strong interest in market research
- Proven experience in Excel and experience either working in SPSS, R, Matlab, SAS or any other statistical program
- Living in Romania, comfortable with working remote
- Fascinated by data and numbers, analytical mind set
- Communicative and structured
- Flexible and proactive
- Customer service minded, with an open attitude
- A genuine team player, eager to learn
- Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.