As HR Coordinator, you are part of our HR team – or Employee Happiness team as we like to call it. At InSites Consulting we are as passionate about our people as we are about market research. With an everlasting enthusiasm, we continuously invest in the happiness of all 600 employees across offices. We are proud to have received the Great Place to Work® Certificate 2019 as a recognition of being a good employer!
You will take ownership of talent acquisition for the Timisoara office and will contribute to making InSites Timisoara a great place to work by driving the employee happiness, engagement and retention. You will act as the first point of contact for employees and local management for HR related matters.
Recruitment & Selection
- Design, execute and improve the local recruitment plan with a view to creating a great candidate experience and improving quality of hire
- Source, screen, interview and evaluate potential candidates to join our team
- Work closely with hiring managers to identify future talent needs, maintain contact with candidates, build and maintain a strong pipeline
- Ensure recruitment & selection practices are aligned with global Employee Happiness standards, while continuously researching on sourcing strategies
- Create and execute a local recruitment marketing plan with a view to optimizing inflow of talent and reducing time to hire, such as:
- Build a local network with universities, schools & organizations
- Create employer-led content to be shared via social media channels
- Organize & host employer branding events
- Screen for events or job fairs relevant to attend, coordinate and execute the campaign design together with the team and take the lead as the InSites ambassador
General HR responsibilities
- Coordinate the onboarding process for the newly recruited staff
- Provide advice and support in social legislation, employee policies, collective agreement, internal regulation
- Together with the HR Manager and Managing Director, co-define and implement HR plans and priorities Co-creation and adaptation of the internal job descriptions: not sure if we need to add this level of detail.
- Ambassador of global Employee Happiness initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree: Administration, HR, Languages, Communication Sciences or a similar study
- 2-5 years of experience in recruitment or HR generalist, preferably in an international environment
- Passionate about creating an excellent candidate and employee experience
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Good skills in Outlook, Excel and other MS Office programs
- Keep up to date with latest trends related to attracting, recruiting and onboarding talent
Your key competences
- Highly motivated, well organized self-starter, with determination to make an impact on business performance
- Work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment and able to re-prioritize according to the business needs
- Discrete and able to handle confidential information
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Critical thinker, always looking to optimize the ways of working
- A genuine team player
- Sociable, spontaneous & last but not least fun to work with ;-)!