Market Research Intern | Quantitative
CHALLENGES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are happy to welcome you in our Market Research Consulting team in Ghent where you are part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. You will be involved in a wide variety of research projects for cool companies, including the world’s ‘Best Global Brands’ and many strong local and regional brands. Discover the brands we work for here.
Having a focus on quantitative research, you will be providing support to our Quantitative Research Consultants. We use Insight Impact Surveys to validate the impact of possible marketing decisions and measure the return on consumer insights. Click here to learn more about our Surveys.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will focus on data analysis in SPSS and Excel: based on gathered market research data you conduct analysis
- You will co-design insightful reports in PowerPoint, closely working together with Research Consultants
- You will be coding open ends
- In the course of obtaining a Master degree (e.g. marketing, economics, psychology, sociology) with a solid interest in Market Research
- A proficient knowledge of Dutch and English (oral and written) is required.
- Good knowledge of SPSS and MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, …)
- Systematic and organizational orientation
- Good communicator
- Analytical mind