As DevOps Engineer, you are part of our Innovation Team that has been developing innovative research technology, methods and techniques since 2006. Over the last years our innovations have led to several international awards and over 30 publications. The Innovation Team has always been the beating heart stirring company growth.
Within the team, your domain of expertise is: uptime and performance, monitoring, deployment, automation and infrastructure.
Together with our agile development team, you will contribute to the success of our company and actually see the impact of your work. Moreover, you will have the opportunity and autonomy to organize and shape this role.
- Making sure our applications have an excellent uptime and performance
- Measuring usage and performance
- Creating and maintaining monitoring dashboards
- Managing deployments and optimizing the build processes
- Focusing on automating processes: builds, testing, delivery, monitoring
- Bachelor or Master degree in ICT or a similar domain
- Preferably 3 to 6 years of experience in a similar IT Operations or DevOps role
- Proficient knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of SQL Server, PowerShell, Hardware, Infrastructure, Azure, ...
- Passionate about new technologies and the latest trends within IT and Development
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Result-oriented & proactive
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉