London, United Kingdom
Salary from £55,000 + benefits
InSites Consulting are a market research agency consisting of 17 offices in total, reaching from New York to Sydney. We connect business with the people they’re interested in, putting the voice of the customer at the heart of the businesses we work with. We are a global consumer insight agency with an ambition to be the best in the world at understanding people. To do that we need to be tapped into what’s going on in consumers’ lives around the world, highly attuned to people’s changing needs and behaviours and most importantly, what’s driving that change.
We are a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. We aim high - so from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.
To support our growth, we are looking for someone to join our team as a
Our UK team of 136 are located in Manchester and London. As Research Director in our Manchester office, using your in-depth industry expertise, you will be able to build a long-term partnership with your customers, providing them with actionable & advanced marketing recommendations which have an impact on their decision-making & leverage their business.
As part of a team you share your marketing (research) expertise with your colleagues. You act as a source of inspiration and actively develop and support internal knowledge transfer. Moreover, you apply your coaching skills to motivate and guide project teams.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for the complete set−up, organization and execution of market research studies
- Translate a business problem into concrete and actionable research designs and methods
- Developing insightful reports based on the analysis that has been made by the research consultants and based on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Presenting recommendations to customers and animating creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into a concrete action plan
- Identifying and pursuing business opportunities both with existing accounts as towards new prospects
- Developing & delivering convincing proposals to customers
- Responsible for the commercial development of key accounts within the team
- Proven background in a market(ing) research role
- Solid understanding of the market research industry and research methodologies
- Strong commercial development skills with proven success – both in account development as well as attracting new business
- Strong client network in the local market is an asset
- A good working knowledge of online community research is highly preferred
- Experience at agency side is preferable but not required
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit with strategic vision & focus
- High level of pro-activity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Leadership and coaching qualities
- Active listening and critical thinking skills
Let’s talk! We look forward to hearing from you.Applyapply later