As DevOps Engineer you are part of our Technology Hub, a team of professionals that is responsible for the overall tech strategy, software integrations, software architecture, infrastructure, DevOps and the general user experience within InSites Consulting. Listed as one of the top 10 most innovative marketing research agencies in the world, we bring our clients to the future first. As we want to stay ahead of the innovation curve, we strongly invest in new technologies and the development of our very own research platforms and tools.
In this role of DevOps Engineer you will mainly focus on our (Azure) infrastructure and everything related to monitoring. During the first months you will be closely guided and trained by the team. Here you will be given the opportunity to craft the job content as much as possible to match your personal interest and growth.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Making sure our applications have an excellent uptime and performance.
- Managing our Azure infrastructure
- Measuring usage and performance
- Creating and maintaining monitoring dashboards
- Managing deployments and optimizing the build processes
- Automating processes: builds, testing, delivery, monitoring
- Managing domain names and certificates
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a similar IT Operations or DevOps role
- Preferably a Bachelor or Master degree in ICT or a similar domain
- Proficient knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of SQL Server, PowerShell, Hardware, Infrastructure, Azure, etc.
Your key competences
- Passionate about new technologies and latest trends in IT
- You meet the challenge to bring projects to a good end with your creative approach
- Proactive mindset towards monitoring
- Understanding the importance of a good uptime and performance
- Eager to deep dive into issues and resolve them
- Willing to learn
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Last but not least: fun to work with 😉!