Senior Research Manager
Manchester, United Kingdom
InSites Consulting are a market research agency consisting of 17 offices in total, reaching from New York to Sydney. We connect business with the people they’re interested in, putting the voice of the customer at the heart of the businesses we work with. We are a global consumer insight agency with an ambition to be the best in the world at understanding people. To do that we need to be tapped into what’s going on in consumers’ lives around the world, highly attuned to people’s changing needs and behaviours and most importantly, what’s driving that change.
We are a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. We aim high - so from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.
To support our growth, we are looking for someone to join our team as a
Senior Research Manager
Our UK team of 136 are located in Manchester and London. We help our clients to let go and delegate real power to consumers, the ultimate key to making better marketing decisions and driving business growth. We get our energy from helping world leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale. Our recipe for success: a never-ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and continuous innovation in research methods and marketing thought leadership. And last but not least: positively surprising our clients every day.
As a Senior Research Manager, you fully manage client projects and help companies to listen to and collaborate with their customers, based on InSites Consulting’s innovative research methods. The key role of the Senior Research Manager is to manage complex quantitative/qualitative/community research projects, with a senior member of the business overseeing the work. Project lead routine or simple research projects and assist in the development of junior staff.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research projects to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process
- Design insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice that support your client in their decision-making
- Remain in close contact with customers within the Healthcare industry to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives.
- Work with senior research & business managers who will coach and support you
- Develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects
- High levels of interaction with internal colleagues – some of which will not be based in the Manchester office.
- Delegation of work to more junior members of the team where appropriate
- Proven experience in market research, developing consumer insights
- Experienced in qualitative, quantitative and community research techniques
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets and presentation
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
Let’ talk! We look forward to hearing from you.