Office Assistant - Part Time Contract
As Office Experience Manager you’ll be based in our Timisoara office and you are part of our Global Office Experience team. You’ll be at the heart of our organization and contribute to the happiness of both the InSites -Consulting team and his visitors. You are the single point of contact for all day-to-day operations for colleagues working at the Timisoara office and you provide remote service across our global offices. You act as the local helping hand for our international corporate and sales teams. In short; You make the office happen.
We aim to create seamless service experiences throughout our work facility and remotely.
- Ensure all those contacting our offices by whatever means are treated appropriately: management of front desk, telephone, email, helpdesk, post, office appearance.
- Ensure newbies are welcomed and installed
- Provide purchasing assistance
- Responsible for the organization of local events and meetings
Employee fun & Wellbeing
- Facilitate employee engagement by initiating local events & habits
- Ensure the office is fully compliant with Health and Safety standards and policies are followed by staff
We make sure our colleagues have a great place to work and all the tools necessary ensuring our colleagues can do their best work, both at the office or at home.
- Home and office environment;
- Initiate improvements in office experience and responsible for the office look
- Facilitate balance working from home versus working from the office
- Coordination of cleaning services & facility maintenance
- Stock management
- Access & Security management
- Promote environmental awareness
- Supplier management:
- Effective and efficient management of key suppliers
- Placing orders for weekly grocery, stationary, kitchen supplies, gifts, etc.
- Sourcing for new suppliers of goods and services.
- Connecting with building management, represent ISC with our landlord
- Budget management with regards to our Timisoara office
- Make sure cost remain within forecasted budgets & ensure follow up
- Set up & execute initiatives to optimize costs
Your key competences
- Service minded; eager to provide a top-notch service, both to internal and external clients, with a smile
- Team player
- Able to multitask & prioritize, organizational skills
- Good administrative skills, having an eye for detail
- Proactive, sense of ownership
- Able to work independently, taking initiative
- Discrete and able to handle confidential information
- Clear communicator
- Sociable, spontaneous & last but not least fun to work with ;-)!
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in a similar administrative role, preferable in an international context would be a plus
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Internet savvy, good skills in Outlook, Excel and other MS Office programs.
Normal office hours will be 8.30 am – 12.30 pm Monday - Friday. However, flexibility is assumed subject to workload.