Insight Manager for Online Communities
· A customer insight community is like a brand’s private Facebook page to interact and learn from customers easily and safely over time. Customers get kudos, because we share back what we have been learning, which shows we care.
· This is a new world where insights are part of a relationship, not separate from it. And this relationship, opens a spectrum of possibilities for insights and innovation, whether it is cocreation, design thinking, data integration or UX.
· We use the latest technology that is developed in-house that integrates multiple features to aid in uncovering insights.
Role and responsibilities:
· Work closely with clients in planning a roadmap of community activities to answer business questions throughout the year
· Guide clients through the process of creating a new community, developing a customised branded portal and managing the recruitment of members.
· Oversee deployment of online and offline activities e.g. surveys, forums, live chats, focus groups, workshops on a weekly basis
· Check & collect data and feedback from the activities, analyzing and summarizing findings for clients
· Use the InSites Consulting storytelling approach and work with our designers to turn insights into compelling stories
· Planning engagement, monitoring the community and drafting appropriate content such as newsletters and website updates
· Engage with different stakeholders to deepen application of the community over time – driving ROI.
We are looking for someone who has:
· Around 4-6 years project and account management experience
· Has a flexible mindset to apply both qualitative and quantitative methods of enquiry – blending approaches to release the full potential of a community
· Is genuinely curious about what makes people tick, likes to ask people questions, and can communicate their hypotheses and ideas openly
· Committed to getting a job done well, positive outlook, collaborative attitude
· Confident presence, presentation and public speaking skills
· Ideally has professional experience or exposure to online communities, social media or other forms of digital engagement
· Strong in spoken and written English as well as Bahasa Indonesian.
What’s in for you?
· Build experience in the fastest growing area customer insights and intelligence
· Gain exposure to unique portfolio of leading brands, across a variety of sectors
· Collaborate with an entrepreneurial team in Jakarta.
· Work in a great office environment - WeWork, in the heart of SCBD.
· Competitive salary, medical benefits, annual leaveApplyapply later