YOUR ROLE & CONTEXT
At InSites Consulting, we are developing proprietary software that empowers people to shape the future of brands. Our flagship software, the Consumer Consulting Square is a closed, online and mobile first community that establishes a long-term relationship between interesting and interested consumers at one hand with a brand and researchers at the other hand. To ensure that participating in our market research studies ‘doesn’t feel like research’, we constantly look for inspiration & best practices from some of the most popular social media in the world. At this moment, we have set-up 400+ Square platforms in 25 languages among 100K unique users.
The ‘square’ is developed by an international team of squads based in Ghent (Belgium), Timisoara (Romania), Manchester (UK) and Johannesburg (South Africa).
As consumer centricity is at the core of everything we do at InSites Consulting, the user experience of members on our square is of the utmost importance.
In order to take the UI/UX of our platform to the next level, we are looking for a partnership with an experienced UI/UX designer.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- You collaborate with our business owners and product manager to come up with evidence-based solutions or features based on our product canvas.
- You Illustrate design ideas using sketches, mockups, low fidelity prototypes.
- As soon as there’s proof for a solution or feature: create state of the art, fresh high fidelity designs (graphic user interface elements, such as menus, tabs, wizards, navigation buttons, search fields,…) that guide our development teams
- You consult in the develop of the customer journey maps. You translate different needs from different target groups using our software in one user experience.
- You work with results from user experience research in order to improve our interfaces
- You help us to create and guard a true & holistic platform identity so that any user has a similar, recognizable experience, regardless which tool he/she is using
- You have a vast range of experience in UI/UX preferably in ‘social media’ based applications where members take all kinds of activities. Please share your portfolio with us.
- You have a mobile first mindset. You have experience with developing cross device and cross browser experiences.
- You are in touch with the latest trends within UI/UX ensuring that our application remains fresh & state of the art
- You can deliver designs in a variety of formats: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Abstract, Invision, Marvel, Figma, etc.
- Experience in international collaboration is a plus.
- You excel in communication and project management. You deliver in time and within budget.
- Affinity with the market research industry is considered as a big plus
- We are looking to build a partnership with an experienced UI/UX designer. We expect you to think along, to challenge us and to co-create a best in class user experience.
- The work is project based. We will contact you for more strategic assignments (e.g. complete redesign of the interface based on renewed user journeys) as the development of interfaces for new functionality in the application.
- We are open to discuss different ways of collaboration after successful first collaborations
- Please share your portfolio with us so we can get an impression of the work you have done so far 😉