Research Manager | FMCG
As Research Manager in our Ghent office, you will be part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Through your passion for FMCG and online market research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies, such as Danone, Ferrero, P&G, and Duvel.
Thanks to your in-depth industry expertise, you are able to build a long-term partnership with your customers, providing them with actionable & advanced marketing recommendations which have an impact on their decision-making & leverage their business.
You will be co-responsible for the commercial development of some existing and new accounts within the FMCG industry. Being close to the customer and his challenges, you convince him of the added value that InSites Consulting can bring to his business. At all times, you undertake appropriate action to keep on exceeding customer expectations and delivering a first-class service.
As part of a team, you share your marketing (research) expertise with your colleagues. You act as a source of inspiration and actively develop and support internal knowledge transfer. Moreover, you apply your coaching skills to motivate and guide project teams
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are accountable for the complete set−up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You translate a business problem into concrete and actionable research designs and methods
- You develop insightful reports based on the analysis that has been made by our research consultants, based on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- You present recommendations to customers and animate creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into actionable advice
- You are in close contact with national and international customers to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives. You get responsibility to develop and maintain your own customer portfolio
- You develop and deliver convincing proposals to customers
- You act as a source of inspiration and actively develop and support knowledge transfer within the team. Moreover, you apply your coaching skills to motivate and guide project teams
- You develop your market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects
- 6-8 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in qualitative research
- Experience with project management
- Experience in the FMCG industry is a strong plus
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills
Your key competences
- Entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit with strategic vision & focus
- High level of pro-activity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Team player with coaching qualities
- Ability to convince customers
- Analytical mind
- Result oriented
- Systematic and organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉