As a Junior Architect you are part of the Platform Engineering team. This is a team of people who are responsible for our platforms stability, performance, architecture, integrations, technological strategy and security. Listed as one of the top 10 most innovative marketing research agencies in the world, we bring our clients to the future first. As we want to stay ahead of the innovation curve, we strongly invest in new technologies and the development of our very own research platforms and tools.
In this role of Junior Architect you will mainly focus on everything related to the performance and architecture of our applications. Development skills are essential for this job where you will be trained by a Senior Architect.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Making sure our applications have an excellent performance
- Investigating performance optimizations
- Reducing errors on out platforms (strive for top notch quality)
- Supporting our global architecture strategy
- Investigate future development needs
- Technical documentation
- Between 2-3 years of experience in web development
- Preferably a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or a similar domain
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- You feel completely at home with technologies such as .NET and C#
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Azure services (Redis cache, Media Services, Service Bus) is a plus
Your key competences
- Passionate about new technologies and the latest trends within IT
- You meet the challenge to bring projects to a good end with your creative approach
- A proactive mindset
- Excellent communicator
- Understanding the importance of a good uptime and performance
- Eager to deep dive into issues and resolve them
- Team player
- Last but not least: fun to work with 😉!