Head of Professional Networks
We are a crazy blend of academic visionaries, passionate marketers and research innovators who are determined to take research forward every day and bringing a sense of 'coolness' to it. We help our clients to let go and delegate real power to consumers, the ultimate key to making better marketing decisions and driving business growth. Today, more than 280 enthusiasts working in eight offices get their energy from helping world leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale. Our recipe for success: a never-ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and permanent innovation in research methods and marketing thought leadership. And last but not least: positively surprising our clients every day.
To support our growth, we are looking for an entrepreneurial & passionate
Head of Professional Networks
As Head of Professional Networks, you are part of a centralized internal service center allowing us to conduct client projects globally with high quality in a cost-efficient way. Together with your team, you make sure that we involve the best moderators, translators, designers or temporary freelancers in our projects.
In your role as Head of the department, you are accountable for the good functioning of the unit. You lead an international team spread across our different InSites office and ensure our professional networks are further developed into a strong asset.
- Translation of the overall InSites strategy into an operational plan for the unit
- You monitor trends and the competitive landscape for professional networks
- You develop action plans to reduce the costs related to this area of the business
- You develop business cases deciding on internal or external development of a network
- Framework establishment on usage of the professional networks
- You develop pricing templates for professional networks
- You optimize the planning of professional networks
- You ensure the adoption of the InSites way of working among all professional networks
- You and your team provide a great customer experience to your internal customers
- You ensure correct administration of all costs related to using our professional networks.
- Reporting and development of the professional networks
- You develop sourcing strategies to attract new partners in the network
- You measure and improve the service quality delivered by the team
- You develop certification programs for different pillars of the network
- Internal and external representative of professional networks
- You manage the relationship with tier 1 suppliers
- You share updates with the wider organization on your unit
- You are actively involved in integrating new companies joining the InSites Strategy in this area of the business
- Management of the internal team working with the professional networks
- You are involved in the recruitment of internal moderators
- You translate the InSites strategy into goals for the unit
- You are responsible for the happiness of your (international) team members
- You are responsible for the performance of the team
- You set up bonding initiatives to bring the team together
- Masters’ degree with a strong interest in market research
- Basic notions of market research; Previous experience in the sector is considered as a plus
- Minimal 3 to 5 years of professional experience in an international environment
- Hands-on experience with developing external relationships with vendors and negotiations
- Previous experience in building and leading high-performance teams is considered as a plus
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Customer oriented
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player that is humorous and fun to work with ;-)!