Accounts Payable Officer- Temporary Contract
As Accounts Payable Officer, you are part of our global corporate Finance & Legal team, which is the beating heart of all financial management and operations at InSites Consulting. Our teams are currently based in Ghent (Belgium), Manchester (.) and Timisoara (Romania). You, together with the co-located team, will further strengthen and build our rapidly growing corporate Finance & Legal team in our office in Timisoara.
In your role you will manage our company’s accounts payable financial administration. You will be responsible for organizing, reviewing, and initial processing of financial transactions (invoices, payments, purchase orders). You ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time. Together with the team and supported by our Senior Accountants, you will be accountable for one or more of the InSites Consulting group entities.
You will collaborate closely with your co-located team, making sure our financial reporting is accurate and up-to-date. Together with 6 other colleagues, you will help build the brand-new team in Timisoara. Your main responsibilities will be:
Accounts payable administration
- Handle the initial processing of supplier invoices
- Follow up reception of recurring invoices
- Control outstanding purchase orders
- Manage obligations to suppliers
- Prepare payment batches for the payment of supplier invoices
- Report on the status of accounts payable and supplier balances
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting, or a similar relevant degree
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
Your key competences
- Strong attention to detail and excellent administrative skills
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Service minded
- Last but not least: fun to work with 😉!