Connection Quality Manager
The Consumer Connection department is looking for a Connection Quality Manager to join our team.
This brand-new role involves creating and leading the participant quality management systems within Consumer Connection to the benefit of the whole business.
We are looking for someone who can identify quality issues in our participant process, create solutions to solve them and implement them within the business. You will act as advisor and thought leader on issues of participant quality and empower teams with best practice.
You will work closely with the Consumer Connection department and beyond to provide answers to participant quality challenges in the network building team (our own panels as well as client Squares) and the sourcing and fieldwork team (on quant challenges). You will also work closely with the newly formed Data Science function within Consumer Connection.
Participant quality management
- Identify participant quality issues across quant and qual projects
- Create solutions and best practice guidelines to quality issues in Squares, including: source selection, screening, during onboarding, etc.
- Create solutions and best practice guidelines to quality issues in surveys and trackers, including source selection, screening, bots identification
- inattention, fraud.
- Create solutions and best practice for other product lines such as creative crowdsourcing, Culture and Trends projects, Consumer Connect programs etc.
- Recommending technologies for improving low quality responses across methods
- Productize solutions for ease of implementation by project teams
- For Squares, in addition to quality of responses we face the challenge of retention of participants as well
- So, in this role you will advise teams on strategies to manage and improve retention of Square members
- This may include providing simulations of long-term response patterns, advising on network sizes to accommodate different activity needs as well as best practice for engagement
- For both quality and retention specific KPIs will be developed and monitored
- Health reports to be created, updated and shared with the teams in conjunction with the Data Science function of Consumer Connection and Platform Innovation
- Regular review with teams on quality and retention KPIs and solutions to challenges in this regard
- 5+ years’ experience in a research consultative role with experience designing, managing and interpreting research
- Experience across both quant and qual projects and the full life cycle of both
- Strong research background
- Strong analytical capability – while not a data analyst role an ability to easily grasp and work with numbers is essential
- Interest in the psychology of research participation
- Beneficial to have exposure to using participant quality measures including trap questions and red herrings, answer consistency checking etc.
- Can do” are two of your favorite words
- Creative problem solver
- Sharp attention to detail
- Highly analytical and strong problem-solving ability
- Meticulous and diligent
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- You can develop an approach for a project. From defining goals to deliverables.
- You can write down process changes and procedures.
- You can take end responsibility or your decisions and project deliverables.
- You perform quality reviews of projects to ensure deliverables meet project requirements.
- For your projects, you can identify and define changes in scope or objectives and can act upon them accordingly.