Senior Research Executive
Manchester, United Kingdom.We are an eclectic blend of conceptual visionaries, passionate marketers and research innovators who are determined to take marketing research forward every day. We bring a sense of 'coolness' to research like no-one else. While we believe in digital more than anyone else, technology does not solve problems, people do. Our award-winning community solution (the Square) is the most versatile in the market and delivers better, faster and cheaper consumer insights.
Today, more than 650 enthusiasts working in seventeen offices across the world get their energy from helping world leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale. Our recipe for success: a never-ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and permanent innovation in research methods and marketing thought leadership. And last but not least: positively surprising our clients every day.
Joining Join the Dots / InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.
To support our growth, we are looking for a passionate
Senior Research Executive
As Senior Research Executive within our Manchester office you will be part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Through your passion for online market research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies such as Unilever, Philips and Heathrow Airport
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Based on gathered market research data you conduct advanced analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You team up with senior researchers who will directly coach & support you. Together, you are responsible for the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You are in close contact with national as well as international clients to deliver added value content and services
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of sectors, both within the projects you are involved in, and through training
- A solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- Proven experience in a market research role, preferably online.
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, connects easily with clients and colleagues
- Analytical mind
- Result oriented & proactive
- Systematic and organisational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
Let’ talk! We look forward to hearing from you.
Submit your application via our career site: http://jobs.insites-consulting.com/
Or contact your future colleague Chris Hine: email@example.com
Or find out more about InSites Consulting: www.insites-consulting.comApplyapply later