London, United Kingdom
This role will require someone to work 12 months on site at our client’s office, and then joining either the London or Manchester office after completion.
As Research Manager onsite with a leading FMCG company in Greater London, you will be responsible for building relationships with the client team, identifying opportunities for projects, and helping to convert those opportunities into briefs and ensuring that we have a continuous pipeline of work coming through. Basically, a real opportunity to practice getting close to clients!
Your main responsibilities
- As a Research Manager, you are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process.
- You design insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice that support your clients in their decision-making
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects.
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training.
What kind of person would be suited to this?
- Someone who is comfortable being proactive in identifying research opportunities
- Able to think on their feet, suggest relevant methodologies to suit the clients’ needs
- Interested in gaining experience in writing proposals
How long will it be for?
April – April 2021 (12 months)
What happens after the placement?
At the end of the placement period, you can take up a permanent position within either our London or Manchester offices.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Market Research, Commerce) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- 4-7 years of experience in a market research role, with a specific focus on online qualitative market research
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to develop a strategic vision
- Strong interpersonal skills, connects easily with clients and colleagues
- Analytical mind
- Result oriented & proactive
- Systematic and organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
Joining Join the Dots InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So, from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.
Next to our strong team culture, the job comes with some other remarkable perks:
- Bonus plan based on team performance
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays (3 days taken during the Christmas period when we are closed)
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Season ticket loans
- Access to Perkbox; the lifestyle discount portal
Professional and Personal Development
- A variety of formal and informal, group and individual learning opportunities available
- An annual training programme that includes a wide range of soft and tangible skills that our people need and want
- Budget available for external events, conferences, seminars and online training resources