London, United Kingdom
We are a crazy blend of academic visionaries, passionate marketers and research innovators who are determined to take research forward every day and bringing a sense of 'coolness' to it. We help our clients to let go and delegate real power to consumers, the ultimate key to making better marketing decisions and driving business growth. Today, more than 470 enthusiasts working in eleven offices get their energy from helping world leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale. Our recipe for success: a never-ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and permanent innovation in research methods and marketing thought leadership. And last but not least: positively surprising our clients every day.
To support our growth, we are looking for an entrepreneurial & passionate
This role will require someone to work 12 months on site at our client’s office, and then joining either the London or Manchester office after completion.
As Research Manager onsite with a leading FMCG company in Greater London you will be responsible for building relationships with the client team, identifying opportunities for projects, and helping to convert those opportunities into briefs and ensuring that we have a continuous pipeline of work coming through. Basically, a real opportunity to practice getting close to clients!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Research Manager, you are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process.
- You design insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice that support your clients in their decision-making
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects.
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training.
What kind of person would be suited to this?
- Someone who is comfortable being proactive in identifying research opportunities
- Able to think on their feet, suggest relevant methodologies to suit the clients’ needs
- Interested in gaining experience in writing proposals
How long will it be for?
April – April 2021 (12 months)
What happens after the placement?
At the end of the placement period, you can take up a permanent position within either our London or Manchester offices.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Market Research, Commerce) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- 4-7 years of experience in a market research role, with a specific focus on online qualitative market research
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Team player
- Entrepreneurial with the ability to develop a strategic vision
- Strong interpersonal skills, connects easily with clients and colleagues
- Analytical mind
- Result oriented & proactive
- Systematic and organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
Joining us is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.