IT Support Engineer
The primary role of the IT Support Engineer is to provide IT support to all InSites Consulting employees and consultants following ITIL principles and best practices which are in place in the department, in a first and second line multi-purpose role.
The role includes support, administration and maintenance of the company infrastructure, including the internal server and networking systems.
The position will involve a high level of customer service and support, proactive problem solving and an expectation of Continuous Service Improvement of the InSites Consulting infrastructure.
You provide support for users in 17 different office locations around the globe
You are part of the IT Operations team and report to the Infrastructure Manager.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting users on approved hardware and software packages used at InSites Consulting.
- Setup laptops and onboard new employees
- Managing the service desk
- Creating documentation and training materials
- Monitoring of our international environment
- Management of Office 365 and other licenses
- Stock management
- Support is either your colleagues next to you as well as across the globe in other InSites offices
- Maintaining and administering the internal infrastructure to meet the specified service level.
- Bachelor in computer science or higher (or a proven track record in IT)
- You have 1-2 years or more of professional experience, but if you feel you’re the right candidate for the job please don’t hesitate to reach out!
- Profound knowledge of IT networks, systems & security
- You have knowledge of Microsoft products and related services:
- Windows 10, Windows Server
- Active Directory, GPO, WSUS, DFS, Exchange Server, IIS,
- Teams with SIP integration
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Office 365 management and migrations
- PowerShell scripting
You are familiar with the following concepts, with the option to develop your skills in the future and become a specialist.
- Remote working techniques: Citrix, VPN
- Firewall & Networking: Routers, switches, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, FTPS, VPN, HTTPS
- Storage systems: SAN, NAS, archiving, backups, Veeam, fileservers & WAN caching
- Virtualization: VMware or Hyper -V
- Other relevant skills: SQL server, Nessus, Qualys, antivirus
- Software deployment automation and unattended installs
- Background of IT security techniques is a plus (technology, procedures) and you can help with maintaining the ISO 27001 certificate and improve our ISM
Your key competences
- You’re passionate about new technologies and the latest trends within IT
- You can handle multiple tasks together and can set priorities
- Deadlines are stimulating to you
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Manage your agenda independently
- Take responsibility and think ahead
- Accurate and striving for perfection
- Communicative and assertive
- A genuine team player
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You prefer quality over quick and dirty
- You're a team player
- Eager to learn and ambitious for personnel development
- An analytical problem solver
- You’re fluent in English
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At InSites Consulting, you become part of a stable, ambitious international company where we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Join our young & diverse team of amazing people and make your career POP!
Benefits & perks
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours, fit to your schedule
- Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
- All-in health plan
- Easy access to sports, facilitated and co-paid by the company
- Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
- Budget to attend external trainings and IT conferences
- Modern IT & workspace equipment
- A senior coach helps you grow within the company
- Extra vacation days
- Very cool modern office space
- Central location, close to the university
- Unlimited (very good!) coffee, tea, soda and sparkling water
- Fresh fruit on Mondays, fresh soup on Wednesdays
- Massage chair to relax your muscles
- Relaxing area with Xbox, ping pong table and foosball table
- Regular themed parties & teambuilding activities
- Happy moments celebrated
- International teambuilding every 2 years
- Sharpen your English skills thanks to the international team
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year