Office Management Intern
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a learning company InSites Consulting is a supportive platform for ambitious students. We invest time to introduce students into the professional world of marketing research and consulting. Every year we welcome about 15 students.
As Office Management Intern you are part of our Office & Marketing team – or Client Happiness Team as we like to call it. You will be based in our Ghent office, the headquarters of InSites Consulting. As we are an international organization, you will actively practice your English language skills.
We want your internship to be an inspiring experience and will make sure you get a taste of different domains. Your main focus is on supporting the team in the daily office & marketing operations:
- Make visitors feel welcome and answer incoming calls
- Handle daily mail traffic including international shipments
- Manage travel arrangements and hotel reservations
- Logistics for internal meetings or events
- Support in external event management: organize catering & location, manage registrations, make badges, prepare manuals/hand-outs …
- In the course of obtaining your bachelor degree (e.g. Office Management)
- Proficient in English and Dutch, any other language is an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Genuine team spirit
- Accurate and punctual
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with