New York, United States
We are an eclectic blend of conceptual visionaries, passionate marketers and research innovators who are determined to take marketing research forward every day. We bring a sense of 'coolness' to research like no-one else. While we believe in digital more than anyone else, technology does not solve problems, people do. Our award-winning community solution (the Square) is the most versatile in the market and delivers better, faster and cheaper consumer insights.
As Research Director, you can be based anywhere across the US, but will report in to our New York office, so will be part of a team of 10 passionate marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our clients’ businesses. Through your passion for online market research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies such as Mars, Anheuser-Busch InBev, R/GA and Pfizer.
You will be responsible for the commercial development of the office. Being close to the customer and their challenges, you convince them of the added value that InSites Consulting can bring to their business. At all times, you undertake appropriate action to keep on exceeding customer expectations and delivering a first-class service.
Thanks to your in-depth industry expertise, you are able to build a long-term partnership with your customers, providing them with actionable & advanced marketing recommendations which have an impact on their decision-making & leverage their business.
As part of a team you share your marketing (research) expertise with your colleagues. You act as a source of inspiration and actively develop and support internal knowledge transfer. Moreover, you apply your coaching skills to motivate and guide project teams
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for the complete set−up, organization and execution of market research studies
- Translate a business problem into concrete and actionable research designs and methods
- Developing insightful reports based on the analysis that has been made by the research consultants and based on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Presenting recommendations to customers and animating creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into a concrete action plan
- Identifying and pursuing business opportunities both with existing accounts as towards new prospects
- Developing & delivering convincing proposals to customers
- Responsible for an existing portfolio of accounts, as well as developing existing accounts further
- Proven background in a market(ing) research role
- Solid understanding of the market research industry and research methodologies
- Strong commercial development skills with proven success – both in account development as well as attracting new business
- Strong client network in the local market is an asset
- A good working knowledge of online community research is highly preferred
- Fluent in English, verbal as well as written.
- Experience at agency side is preferable but not required
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit with strategic vision & focus
- High level of pro-activity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Leadership and coaching qualities
- Active listening and critical thinking skills
Let’ talk! We look forward to hearing from you.
Submit your candidature via our career site: http://jobs.insites-consulting.com/
Or contact your future colleague Chris Hine: email@example.com
Or find out more about InSites Consulting: www.insites-consulting.com