Junior Research Programmer
As a Junior Research Programmer, you are a member of Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool companies such as Douwe Egberts, eBay, Heineken, BBC and ING.
Within the team you are responsible for the implementation of research projects and offer support with technical tasks to set-up research platforms. Next to that, you support senior members of the team in a wide variety of tasks.
- You are responsible for the technical set-up of research and activation platforms trough specialized software
- You prepare the technical programming of research projects
- You make basic changes to the survey look & feel
- You are responsible for controlling quality and optimizing participant experience by ensuring the performance of our surveys and research projects, running in-depth quality controls.
- You ensure the participant experience is optimal and with your feedback, you suggest where improvements are possible and help to exclude misinterpretation
- Bachelor’s degree . Marketing, Communication, Languages, Mathematics or a similar study
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong interest in market research
- A first working experience will give you a head start!
- Communicative and structured
- Flexible and proactive
- Customer service minded, with an open attitude
- A genuine team player, eager to learn
- Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.