Benefits and Perks
Johannesburg, South Africa
We are a crazy blend of academic visionaries, passionate marketers and research innovators who are determined to take research forward every day and bringing a sense of 'coolness' to it. We help our clients to let go and delegate real power to consumers, the ultimate key to making better marketing decisions and driving business growth. Today, more than 470 enthusiasts working in eleven offices get their energy from helping world leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale. Our recipe for success: a never-ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and permanent innovation in research methods and marketing thought leadership. And last but not least: positively surprising our clients every day.
As Survey Programmer you are a member of Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool companies such as Old Mutual, MultiChoice, FNB, Beiersdorf and Mr Price.
Within the team you are responsible for the programming of digital research projects by making use of Decipher software. You use your technical skills to ensure the set-up is done in the most efficient and effective way. You make sure that the data collection happens without any mistakes and is optimized for analysis and reporting.
You support senior members of the team in implementing more complex and technical challenging projects.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Technical Implementation (survey programming):
- You are able to make advanced modifications to the survey templates, both in the back-end (e.g. adjust standard scales, create new type of question such as sliders, etc.) and front-end (e.g. adjust visualization of a question, etc.) and undertake quality assurance of online links.
- You can implement modular, non-linear surveys and custom develop add-ons within the boundaries of the standard software. You can develop a survey in a customized lay-out, based on a provided design template.
- You guide team members in the technical implementation of surveys with little complexity (e.g. simple quota tree, simple filtering with few conditions, simple routing).
- As a technical expert, you automate and optimize the implementation of structural and ongoing survey projects (e.g. brand tracker, concept testing, etc.). you constantly try to seek efficiencies in how to make your programming more standardized.
- You collaborate with technical experts of the R&D and IT department on client projects and can execute tasks under their guidance.
- 2 years of survey programming experience
- Research experience advantageous
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Analytical mind
- Team player
- Result-oriented and proactive
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Able to keep up with project management and deadlines
- Last but not least: fun to work with ;-)!
At InSites Consulting, we care about people and offer many opportunities to learn and grow. Join our young & diverse team of amazing people and make your career POP!
Benefits and Perks
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional remote working possible, thanks to our adapted technologies
- Umbrella Fund
- Elaborate induction training & regular online training tracks
- Modern IT & workspace equipment
- A senior coach helps you grow within the company
- Extra vacation day
- Very cool modern office space
- Shuttle Service from Sandton Gautrain
- Unlimited (very good!) coffee and tea
- Popcorn Machine
- Office Lunch once a week
- Regular themed parties & teambuilding activities
- Happy moments celebrated
- International teambuilding every 1,5 years
- Company closing between Christmas and New Year
- Monthly manicure on the company