Project Service Manager
As Project Service Manager you are part of our Project Services team, catering for the set-up and execution of research and activation projects. It is a multi-disciplinary team that is able to manage projects from A to Z, from initial set-up document to preparing client-ready deliverables.
You will be part of a small and brand-new Project Services team in our Manila office. We are looking for an entrepreneurial go-getter to actively contribute to the team expansion of our team in Manila.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Technical Set-up & Implementation
- You guide team members in the technical implementation of surveys with medium/high complexity (eg nested quota and different target groups, complex routings with multiple conditions, loop files, etc.).
- Based on a content briefing, you are able to solely develop client deliverables that go beyond standard survey implementation (e.g. integrated dashboards, database management, etc.).
- You are responsible to integrate complex plug-ins from external parties that are not part of our standard toolbox yet.
- You take full ownership in collaborating with the R&D and IT department (briefing, reporting back, etc.) for client specific requests.
- You liaise with the R&D and IT department for reporting & following up on different features and enhancement requests on our in-house research toolbox.
People & Team Management
- Personal Development
- Capacity Management
- Team planning
- Team Strategy
- Performance Management
- 7-9 years of experience in market research
- Proficient in English, both verbal and spoken
- Thorough knowledge of market research methodologies
- Advanced technical knowledge of all the tools used for performing key responsibilities
Your key competences
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with strategic vision
- High level of pro-activity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Team player with coaching qualities
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Last but not least, fun to work with 😉
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.Applyapply later