Junior Research Consultant
New York, United States
To support the growth of our US team (based in New York) we are looking for an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking Junior Research Consultant. You will join a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to empower people to shape the future of brands. Through your passion for data and consumer insights, you inspire marketers of cool companies such as Mars, Anheuser-Busch InBev, R/GA and Pfizer.
You will be responsible for analysis and reporting of both quantitative and qualitative market research data and working closely with the other Research Managers and Project Managers across our offices.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- At first your focus is on data analysis and full reporting: based on gathered market research data you conduct analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You closely work with Senior Research Managers who will directly coach and train you. You are in close contact with national as well as international customers to deliver high value content and services
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You build experience and gradually become responsible for complete methodologies (e.g. sampling, survey design etc.) and gain project management responsibility
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains (e.g. product innovation, branding, communication testing …) by means of on the job training as well as explicit training in the InSites Academy
- At a more senior level, you will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility
- Master degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management, Market Research) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- Experience with SPSS, statistics, market research, and data analytics is a must
- Experience and interest in qualitative research is a plus
- Excellent skills in using word processing, spreadsheets and presentation tools
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Healthy entrepreneurial spirit, flexible and committed – never too shy to think outside the box and suggest innovative ways of doing things
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Systematic & organizational orientation
- Team player
- Result-oriented & proactive
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
OUR OFFERJoining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.