Research Director, 7+ yrs.
As Research Director you are part of a team of passionate marketers and researchers who are determined to empower people to shape the future of brands. You will work for global companies such as L'Oréal, Heineken, Philips and Essent. You are accountable for managing big client projects and actively contribute to the commercial expansion of our team.
- Accountable for the complete set−up, organization and execution of market research studies
- Developing insightful reports based on the analysis that has been made by the research consultants and based on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Presenting recommendations to customers and animating creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into a concrete action plan
- Identifying and pursuing business opportunities both with existing accounts as towards new prospects
- You act as a source of inspiration and actively develop and support knowledge transfer within the team. Moreover, you apply your coaching skills to motivate and guide project teams.
- Master degree in a marketing (research) related branch
- 7+ years’ experience in a similar market(ing) research role
- Good understanding of the market research industry and research methodologies (experienced in quantitative research techniques)
- Strong commercial development skills with proven success
- Fluent in English, verbal as well as written
Your key competences
- Entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit with strategic vision & focus
- High level of pro-activity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Leadership and coaching qualities
- Active listening and critical thinking skills