(Senior) Data analyst | 5 yrs.
As Data Analyst in our Sydney office, you are part of a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool and progressive companies in the Technology Services sector.
Within your team you are responsible for analyses and reporting. You manage the project from an analytical point-of view. To do this, you process data in various ways, from manipulating data in analytical tools, to table reporting and charting. Together with the consultant team, you dig into the project in search of the most important findings.
You support senior members of the team in analyzing and reporting more complex and technical challenging projects.
- Quality Control: You run data checks on raw data to ensure quality of technical survey implementation. You do this by visual scanning the dataset and data manipulation where needed.
- Research Document Development: You critically revise and finalise the technical side of the research document (filters, routings, etc.) of complex surveys
- Data handling: You manage datasets and prepare them for further analyses (data cleaning, restructuring and reweighting).
- Quantitative analyses and reporting: You are in the lead for ensuring 100% data quality, analyzing and charting surveys. You also correctly interpret technical briefings to create basic table reporting with the appropriate tools. You act as a reference in your domain.
- Desk Research: You actively participate in desk research as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree e.g. Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or a similar study
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- 5 years of experience in data analysis/data processing
- Strong interest in market research
Proven experience in Excel (including macro development) and experience working in SPSS, Q, R, SAS or any other statistical program
- Australian working rights
- Fascinated by data and numbers, analytical mind set
- Communicative and structured
Flexible and proactive
- Customer service minded, with an open attitude
- A genuine team player, eager to learn
- Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.