(Senior) Research Manager
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Senior Research Manager, you are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process.
- Developing insightful reports based on the analysis that has been made by the research consultants and based on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Presenting recommendations to customers and animating creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into a concrete action plan
- You are in close contact with national and international customers to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives. You get responsibility to develop and maintain your own customer portfolio.
- You act as a source of inspiration and actively develop and support knowledge transfer within the team. Moreover, you apply your coaching skills to motivate and guide project teams.
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects.
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Product Development, Market Research) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- 6-8 years of experience in a market research role in the German market
- Experience in the FMCG or Technology & Services industry
- Experience with project management
- Proficient in German and English
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills
Your key competences
- Entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit with strategic vision & focus
- High level of pro-activity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Team player with coaching qualities
- Ability to convince customers
- Analytical mind
- Result oriented
- Systematic and organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal,