Research Director | FMCG
As Research Director in our Rotterdam office you will be part of a team of 25 passionate marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on FMCG and through your passion for online market research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies such as Jacob Douwe Egberts, Peijnenburg, Cloetta and Tony’s Chocolonely.
You will be co-responsible for the commercial development of the FMCG industry. Being close to the customer and his challenges, you convince him of the added value that InSites Consulting can bring to his business. At all times, you undertake appropriate action to keep on exceeding customer expectations and delivering a first-class service.
Thanks to your in-depth industry expertise, you are able to build a long-term partnership with your customers, providing them with actionable & advanced marketing recommendations which have an impact on their decision-making & leverage their business.
As part of a team you share your marketing (research) expertise with your colleagues. You act as a source of inspiration and actively develop and support internal knowledge transfer. Moreover, you apply your coaching skills to motivate and guide project teams.Applyapply later
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for the complete set−up, organization and execution of market research studies
- Developing insightful reports based on the analysis that has been made by the research consultants and based on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Presenting recommendations to customers and animating creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into a concrete action plan
- Identifying and pursuing business opportunities both with existing accounts as towards new prospects
- Developing & delivering convincing proposals to customers
- Master’s degree in a marketing (research) related branch
- 7+ years’ experience in a market(ing) research role, preferably in the FMCG sector
- Good understanding of the market research industry and research methodologies
- Strong commercial development skills with proven success
- Fluent in English, verbal as well as written. Dutch or any other language is an asset
- Relevant experience at agency side is definitely an asset
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit with strategic vision & focus
- High level of pro-activity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Leadership and coaching qualities
- Active listening and critical thinking skills