Senior Research Consultant | FMCG, 3+ yrs.
As Senior Research Consultant within our Rotterdam office you will be part of a team of 30 enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on FMCG and through your passion for quantitative research, and an interest in qualitative research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies, such as Tivall, Tony Chocolonely and Nutricia.
You will be responsible for performing marketing analyses & consulting projects based on extensive quantitative market research data, working closely with the other Research Managers and Project & Method Managers across our offices.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- At first, depending on your experience you will dive into data analysis to fully grasp the InSites way of working. Soon you will evolve to guiding junior research consultants and/or data analysts responsible for data cleaning, analysis & first reporting
- Based on gathered market research data you conduct advanced analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You team up with Research Directors who will directly coach & support you. Together, you are responsible for the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You are in close contact with national as well as international customers to deliver high value content and services
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility in the FMCG sector
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research. Majors or Masters in marketing, market research or econometrics are recommended.
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience in quantitative research
- Proficient knowledge of English (oral and written); Dutch or any other language is an asset
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, databases and statistical packages (SPSS)
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Team player
- Result-oriented & proactive
- Systematic & organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉