Senior Research Manager | Technology & Services
CHALLENGES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As Senior Research Manager in our Rotterdam office you will be part of a team of 30 passionate marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on Technology & Services and through your passion for online market research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies such as Philips, Signify, Essent, Fatboy and HelloFresh.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Senior Research Manager, you are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process.
- Developing insightful reports based on the analysis that has been made by the research consultants and based on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Presenting recommendations to customers and animating creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into a concrete action plan
- You are in close contact with national and international customers within the Technology & Services industry to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives. You get responsibility to develop and maintain your own customer portfolio.
- You act as a source of inspiration and actively develop and support knowledge transfer within the team. Moreover, you apply your coaching skills to motivate and guide project teams.
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects.
- Master’s degree in a marketing (research) related branch
- 6-8 years of experience in a market research role and affinity with technology, services and durables.
- Experienced in quantitative research techniques: setup a study, design the questionnaire, develop analysis plan, support junior analysts in the analysis phase and check & interpret the results
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills
Your key competences
- Entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit with strategic vision & focus
- High level of pro-activity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Team player with coaching qualities
- Ability to convince customers
- Analytical mind
- Result oriented
- Systematic and organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉