Junior Research Consultant | Quantitative
As Junior Research Consultant within our Rotterdam office you will be part of a team of 25 enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on Technology & Services and through your passion for quantitative research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies such as Philips, Essent, Fatboy, Shimano and Dorel. Next to your quantitative expertise, you have a basic understanding of qualitative research and are looking forward to growing in this technique.
You will be responsible for performing marketing analyses & consulting projects based on extensive quantitative market research data, working closely with the other Research Managers and Project Managers across our offices.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- At first your focus is on data analysis and full reporting: based on gathered market research data you conduct analyses and co-design insightful reports that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process.
- You closely work with Senior Research Managers who will directly coach and train you. You are in close contact with national as well as international customers to deliver high value content and services
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You build experience and gradually become responsible for complete methodologies (e.g. sampling, survey design etc.)
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- In due time you will have the opportunity to be supported in developing commercial customer contacts, and over time develop and maintain a customer portfolio
- Master’s degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Product Design, Market Research) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research - Majors or Master’s in marketing, market research or econometrics are recommended
- A first experience with market research, database analysis or project management will give you a head start
- Proficient knowledge of English and Dutch (oral and written)
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, databases and statistical packages (SPSS)
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Team player
- Result-oriented & proactive
- Systematic & organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉