As Accounts Receivable Accountant, you are part of our Finance team that is the beating heart of all financial management and operations within InSites Consulting. Together with your 4 colleagues you are based in our headquarters in Ghent, and service our 8 different offices around the globe (London, Rotterdam, Timisoara, New York, Ghent, Düsseldorf, Sydney and Johannesburg).
Handling all aspects of billing, credit and collections, you will be key to the financial well-being of our organization. Collecting outstanding debts and improving our company cash flow, requires remaining calm and professional while navigating sometimes challenging conversations and interactions.
We offer you the opportunity to take ownership of your Accounts Receivable responsibilities in a dynamic and international environment. Hungry for more? We offer you possibilities to grow in your role and develop your career further in our team.
- Accountable for invoicing: generate invoices and provide clients with accurate billing information
- Coordinate cash collection activities: you keep track of debts and improve InSites’ cash flow. This involves reaching out to companies to resolve overdue payments or outstanding balances via phone or e-mail.
- Manage incoming cash flow: you keep track of all payments made to InSites and notify us when payments are missed, or an error occurs
- Enter customer data: when a customer needs to change their address, billing details or any other relevant information, you make sure it’s updated in Navision
- Project management: you’ll be able to assist the team with projects we’re working on, such as:
- Prepare our yearly closing and assist
- Assist with year-end accounting audits
- Make recommendations when it comes to optimizing policies and procedures
- Assist in the financial integration of new offices
- A keen interest in finance and accounting
- Minimum a first experience in a similar position
- Proficient knowledge of Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of BEGAAP and the general accounting principles
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel
You’ll have a headstart with
- Knowledge of Navision
- Experience in an international environment
Your key competences
- Interpersonal skills – you feel at ease interacting with the different international teams and with our clients
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Last but not least – fun to work with 😉