Job student – Market Research
As Job student – Market Research within our Belgian team you are part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to empower people to shape the future of brands. You will have the opportunity to build your first experience in market research and practice your English and PowerPoint skills.
As part of our Technology & Services team, you will work on reports for a UNICEF Brand Barometer study, across 19 countries.
You will support the team in getting the relevant quantitative data out of the reporting tool and making sure that these translate into impactful recommendations for the UNICEF branding strategy. We are looking for someone who is eager to work for UNICEF and who is not afraid of processing a big amount of data in a short period of time.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will be exporting results from Dapresy, our reporting tool
- You will perform basic quantitative analyses
- You will build and adapt PowerPoint presentations (paste graphs, write descriptions, etc.)
- You will support in conclusion writing and executive summaries
- You will work closely with Research Consultants, who will coach you
- In the course of obtaining your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Proficient knowledge of both Dutch and English (both verbal and written);
- You are fulltime available between the 7th of June and the 2nd of July (we can offer some flexibility if you would need to take a limited amount of days off to take exams)
- You have a basic knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- You are reliable and a team player
- A passion for marketing and consumer behaviour is a nice plus
- Analytical mind
- Team player
- Result-oriented & proactive
- Systematic & organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with