Qualitative Research Manager | FMCG, 4-6 yrs.
As Research Manager within our Rotterdam office you will be part of a team of 30 enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. Having a focus on FMCG and through your passion for qualitative research, you will inspire marketers of cool companies, such as Arla Foods, Bavaria, Douwe Egberts.
You fully manage client projects and help companies to listen to and collaborate with their customers, based on InSites Consulting’s innovative research methods.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Research Manager you are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process
- Working with a team of junior research consultants who analyze and structure raw data, you create insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice that support your clients in their decision-making.
- You are in close contact with national and international customers within the FMCG industry to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives. You get responsibility to develop and maintain your own customer portfolio.
- You closely work with business managers who will coach and support you
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- Master degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Product Development, Market Research) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- 4-6 years of experience in a similar role, focusing on online qualitative market research
- Experience in the FMCG industry is a strong plus
- Proficient in English and Dutch, both written and spoken
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets and presentation tools
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉