YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support qualitative and quantitative market research projects (study design, questionnaire development, fielding and analysis)
- Help manage online insight communities for global brands
- Support online and offline insight activities on forums, live chats, focus groups, workshops, surveys
- Check & collect data and feedback from the activities, analyzing and summarizing findings for clients
- Use images, photos, videos, verbatim and other data to build stories
Fresh undergraduate or up to 2 years of relevant experience in conducting market research/ qualitative & quantitative research/ UX / customer experience or degrees in psychology, marketing, sociology would be an advantage.
- Flexible mindset to apply qualitative and quantitative methods of enquiry
- Ideally an interest in design thinking, online communities, social media or other forms of digital engagement
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Committed to getting a job done well, positive, confident and collaborative
- Join the fastest growing customer insights consultancy in Asia
- Modern and great location of office WeWork @ West Nanjing Road
- Gain exposure to a fantastic portfolio of brands, across a variety of sectors
- Collaborate with a growing collaborative team of nice people.