OUR OFFERApplyapply later
Office & Facility Manager
Ghent, BelgiumOFFICE - FACILITY & CAR FLEET MANAGEMENT
As Office & Facility Manager you are heading the Office Experience team, committed to providing one truly glocal office experience for all InSites Consulting employees, visitors and customers across offices (Ghent, Rotterdam, London, Düsseldorf, Timisoara, New York, Sydney and Johannesburg).
You are based in our Ghent office (HQ) and you play an active role in the day-to-day office operations of our global offices, in creating a pleasant and safe workplace that meets the needs of the organization and in managing the car fleet in the local offices.
You are supported by the local Office Experience Managers who you actively guide in their daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Oversee, negotiate on and continuously improve all central office operations procedures and suppliers for travel, global shipments, …
- Work closely with our Finance team on travel policy
- Create standards for all global InSites Consulting offices when it comes to mail handling, office and meeting rooms, internal catering (soup, drink, fruit) supplies, closely collaborating with the Client Happiness team.
- Responsible for the Office Operations budget
- Supporting top performance of Office Experience staff (across offices) by providing them blueprints, on-the-job coaching and guidance
- Act as a third-line Office Experience Manager for our Ghent office
- Oversee maintenance of all buildings and grounds, including cleaning schedules, repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections
- Making sure all local offices offer the same standard to our global workforce (e.g. ergonomic desks and chairs, kitchen area, …)
- Take initiatives to reduce operating costs (e.g. energy consumption) or improve the daily wellbeing in our offices
- Manage office space rentals for our global offices (incl. potential office moves)
- Responsible for the annual Facilities budget
Car fleet management
- Manage fleet policy and procedures in collaboration with the Employee Happiness team (including vehicle assignment, personal use, replacement policy, accident reporting process, …)
- Oversee the company fleet and responsible for maintenance and execution of company fleet policy
- Act as primary contact for all fleet related suppliers
- Report fleet expense performance regularly to management, continuously looking for ways to negotiate more beneficial leasing rates
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Office Management, Management Assistant)
- Min. 7 years of experience in an office management or facility coordination role
- Strong MS office skills (you know how to leverage data to create impactful management reports)
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Genuine interest in infrastructure operations and car fleet
- Considered a plus: experience in an international context, car fleet management or team management
- Strong communicator – professional and with a positive mindset; able to negotiate beneficial agreements with suppliers
- Good organizing skills – you work independently and guide more junior colleagues on planning, prioritizing and overseeing activities
- Problem-solver – recognize and respond quickly to problems, act proactively
- Team player – you build and maintain a relationship with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Last but not least, fun to work with ;-)!
Both a fulltime and 4/5th working schedule are possible.
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So, from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture. On top of this we offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits, including company car.