Knowledge & skills
Research Platform Administrator
As Research Platform Administrator you are a member Project Services: a multi-disciplinary team managing research projects from A to Z, from initial set-up to preparing client-ready deliverables. You will support projects for cool companies such as Douwe Egberts, eBay, Heineken, BBC and ING.
Within the team you are responsible for the implementation of research projects. You use your technical skills to ensure the set-up is done in the most efficient and effective way. You make sure that the data collection happens without any mistakes and is optimized for analysis and reporting.
You support senior members of the team in implementing more complex and technical challenging projects.
- You are responsible for the technical implementation of surveys through specialized software (e.g. Confirmit).
- You have a good understanding of all plug-in standard tools that are externally developed and understand how to integrate them. You overcome technical difficulties if the implementation goes beyond the standard template.
- You make basic modifications to the survey look&feel.
- You communicate directly with 3d parties about technical specifications and know how to apply them in order to have them working correctly.
Knowledge & skills
- Bachelor’s degree e.g. Marketing, Communication, Economics, Mathematics or a similar study
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook
- Basic knowledge of Database Management (SQL, Access, etc.)
- Strong interest in market research
- Communicative and structured
- Flexible and proactive
- Customer service minded, with an open attitude
- A genuine team player, eager to learn
- Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.
Knowledge considered a plus
- Experience in a technical similar role e.g. survey programmer
- Experience in an international environment