The Technical Specialist is part of the Professional Networks team, a global team of ambitious specialists with one purpose: to deliver high quality internal services for client projects.
As a Technical Specialist, you will be responsible for the technical implementation of client projects that go beyond the normal scope of day to day business. You will focus on client projects that need to be migrated from one technology to another to meet and exceed client expectations. This role combines research tools migration, technical implementation, quality assurance and direct communication with the stakeholders.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of migration technical flows in close collaboration with the R&D specialists
- Mapping projects specifics in order to optimize the technical migration
- Technical migration of quantitative online market research projects from one survey technology to another survey technology (Confirmit, Decipher, Qualtrics, CheckMarket etc.)
- Technical migration of online community projects to our proprietary software, the Consumer Consulting Square
- Propose and develop innovative solutions to complex technical implementation requests
- Enhance analysis and reporting scripts to ensure the functionality of proprietary and non-proprietary software
- Dashboards creation using newly integrated visualization software
- Tracking and reporting of the migration projects status updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or a similar study
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a similar technical role
- Previous experience in Decipher, Confirmit or similar survey programming platforms would be a strong plus
Your key competences
- Fascinated by data and numbers, analytical mind set
- Interested in market research technologies
- Communicative and structured
- Flexible and proactive
- Customer service minded, with an open attitude
- A genuine team player, eager to learn
- Last but not least, fun to work with 😉.
OUR OFFERJoining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.Applyapply later