IT System & security engineer
Ghent, BelgiumWe are looking for an IT system & security engineer to join the IT Operations team in Ghent in order to support the growth of InSites and the international expansion. Together with your team members you will become responsible for system administration & support of hard and software
- You will be involved in several IT integration and migration projects to integrate other office and systems
- With your knowledge and passion for technology, applications and backend systems you can take us a step further than the competition.
- You will assist us in finding, testing and implementing new hardware & software that can be useful for our business.
- You maintain an international IT infrastructure
- Provide support for users in 14 different office locations around the globe, with accessional travel to other offices if required.
- Maintenance and setup of end user devices
- Maintenance and roll out of 150 servers across all offices
- Installation and support of IT equipment (Wi-Fi access points, printers, videoconferencing, …)
- Deploying new firewalls is something that you can manage yourself or coordinate with the help of our external supplier.
- You will be involved in security operations (configuration, patches, security updates, vulnerability scanning, …)
- Backup management and daily follow up
- Management of Office 365 (Azure AD, SharePoint Teams, …)
- Configuration of routers, switches (HP, Cisco,…)
- Contact & follow-up with external suppliers
- Monitoring of the IT environment
- Assist us in improving the security strategy
- You can do magical things with scripting (small office automation tasks)
- You make and maintain procedures and other documentation
- Bachelor in computer science or higher (or a proven track record in IT)
Skills & experience:
- You have minimum 3 years of professional experience, but if you feel you’re the right candidate for the job please don’t hesitate to reach out!
- Profound knowledge of IT networks, systems & security
- You have excellent knowledge of Microsoft products and related services:
- Windows 10, Windows Server
- Active Directory, GPO, WSUS, DFS, Exchange Server, IIS, …
- Skype for Business & Teams with SIP integration
- System Center Configuration Manager, Operations Manager, Data Protection Manager
- Office 365 management and migrations
- PowerShell scripting
- Remote working techniques: Citrix, VPN, …
- Firewall & Networking: Routers, switches, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, FTPS, VPN, HTTPS, …
- Storage systems: SAN, NAS, archiving, backups, Veeam, fileservers & WAN caching, ...
- Virtualization: VMware or Hyper -V
- Other relevant skills: SQL server, Nessus, Qualys, antivirus, …
- Software deployment automation and unattended installs
- Background of IT security techniques is a plus (technology, procedures, …) and you can help with maintaining the ISO 27001 certificate and improve our ISMS
- You can handle multiple tasks together and can set priorities
- Deadlines are stimulating to you
- Willingness to grow
- Manage your agenda independently
- Take responsibility and think forward
- You can work independently
- Accurate and striving for perfection
- Communicative and assertive
- A genuine team player
- Eager to learn and ambitious for personnel development
- An analytical problem solver
- You’re fluent in English
- Work with state of the art hardware, software and technologies in an international environment
- Challenge and responsibility in a young, ambitious and winning team
- Perfection of your IT competencies within a permanent learning environment
- A company culture, which is based on entrepreneurship, results, commitment and definitely fun@work
- Possibilities to grow
- Competitive and attractive compensation and benefits (company car, bonus, meal vouchers, group insurance, …).
- We offer fruit & soup to stimulate your brain