New York, United States
As Research Manager within our New York office you will be part of a a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to empower people to shape the future of brands. Through your passion for data and consumer insights, you inspire marketers of cool companies such as Mars, Anheuser-Busch InBev, R/GA and Pfizer.
You fully manage client projects and help companies to listen to and collaborate with their customers, based on InSites Consulting’s innovative research methods.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Research Manager, you are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process
- You design insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice that support your clients in their decision-making
- You are in close contact with your customers to understand their strategic goals and translate them into concrete research objectives. You get responsibility to develop and maintain your own customer portfolio.
- You will guide more junior consultants in the analysis process and will perform more advanced analyses techniques if needed.
- You closely work with senior research & business managers who will coach and support you
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- Master degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management, Market Research) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- 4-6 years of experience in a similar role, with a strong background in both online quantitative and qualitative market research
- Proficient in English (both oral and written), any other language is an asset
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Proactive and hands-on mindset
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication
- Engaging writing & reporting style
- Excellent communication skills & confident in interactions
- Solid account management skills
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.Applyapply later