Junior Research Consultant
New York, United States
We are an eclectic blend of conceptual visionaries, passionate marketers and research innovators who are determined to take marketing research forward every day. We bring a sense of 'coolness' to research like no-one else. While we believe in digital more than anyone else, technology does not solve problems, people do. Our award-winning community solution (the Square) is the most versatile in the market and delivers better, faster and cheaper consumer insights.
Today, more than 650 enthusiasts working in seventeen offices across the world get their energy from helping world leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale. Our recipe for success: a never-ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and permanent innovation in research methods and marketing thought leadership. And last but not least: positively surprising our clients every day.
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team where innovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture.
To support our growth, we are looking for an entrepreneurial & passionate
Junior Research Consultant
As Junior Research Consultant within our New York office you are part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers who are determined to empower people to shape the future of brands. Through your passion for data and consumer insights, you inspire marketers of cool companies such as Mars, Anheuser-Busch InBev, R/GA and Pfizer
You will be responsible for marketing analysis and reporting based on extensive market research data and working closely with the other Research Managers and Project Managers across our offices.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- At first your focus is on data analysis and full reporting: based on gathered market research data you conduct analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You closely work with Senior Researchers who will directly coach and train you. You are in close contact with national as well as international customers to deliver high value content and services
- Depending upon your interest and evolution you will gradually be involved in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You build experience and gradually become responsible for complete methodologies (e.g. sampling, survey design etc.)
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training
- You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility
- Preferably hold a degree (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management, Market Research) with a solid marketing knowledge and interest in market research
- A first experience in market research will give you a head start
- Experience with SPSS, statistics, and data analytics is a must
- Experience and interest in qualitative research are a plus
- Adequate skills in various areas of word processing, spreadsheets and presentation tools
- Good oral and written presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Team player
- Result-oriented & proactive
- Systematic & organizational orientation
- Creative, humorous & fun to work with 😉
Let’ talk! We look forward to hearing from you.Applyapply later