As DevOps Engineer you are part of our Technology Hub, a team of professionals that is responsible for the overall tech strategy, software integrations, software architecture, infrastructure, DevOps and the general user experience within InSites Consulting. Listed as one of the top 10 most innovative marketing research agencies in the world, we bring our clients to the future first. As we want to stay ahead of the innovation curve, we strongly invest in new technologies and the development of our very own research platforms and tools.
In this role you will be responsible for the implementation of the newest standards and optimal DevOps practices. You will be working closely together with our development teams, making sure our systems are running smooth and have an excellent uptime.
We created this brand-new role to support our growth. Consequently, this is a unique opportunity to help organize and shape this role.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Making sure our applications have an excellent uptime and performance
- Measuring usage and performance
- Creating and maintaining monitoring dashboards
- Managing deployments and optimizing the build processes
- Focusing on automating processes: builds, testing, delivery, monitoring
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a similar IT Operations or DevOps role
- Preferably a Bachelor or Master degree in ICT or a similar domain
- Proficient knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Knowledge of SQL Server, PowerShell, Hardware, Infrastructure, Azure, etc.
Your key competences
- Passionate about new technologies and latest trends in IT
- Result-oriented and proactive
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Last but not least: fun to work with 😉!